Heading to class the Monday after spring break.
I want to get a record player. Any suggestions for relatively inexpensive ones, that are decent?
Jennifer Donnelly, A Northern Light
"selfie culture" seems so tame by comparison when you realize that not only did old timey rich people spend a fortune commissioning artists to paint flattering images of them, they spent many hours sitting for these portraits
who’s the me generation now
#art museums are actually just full of renaissance selfies this post just changed my life
Average size mannequin with average size woman.
The problem, in one picture.
I never realized until seeing this picture that my interpretation of an average size woman has become REALLY SKEWED oh my god I wanna cry
I just have a lot of feelings for men who have been dead for centuries.
Post with 1 note
1. What was the last thing you toasted to?
I want to say it was something like “getting attention from the men we’re in to.” haha mutual issues with friends.
2. What was the best compliment you ever received?
That I should write a memoir/autobiography. Because seriously,I don’t know if people would pay money to read about my life, but I’m flattered when someone says they would.
3. What was the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? How was it?
I fear I’m not as adventurous as I’d like to believe. Maybe tripe? It was actually pretty good!
4. What would be the background song of your life?
"What’s this?" From Nightmare Before Christmas. I get very excited about new things.
5. Someone is being unfair and an total ass to you. How do you respond?
Tell them exactly what they’re doing and why they should stop.
6. What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
It was most likely the Hello Kitty music box that my Dad went out of his way to get me because I fell in love with it.
7. If you could have any pet (besides the whole ethical, safety, and practical aspect), what would it be?
A raccoon, or an opossum, or a squirrel, or basically ALL the animals. I want to be an Urban Snow White.
8. What time period aesthetic do you like most?
WWII Era. I’m not crazy about the whole war happening, but the fashion and music is divine.
9. If you can solve only one problem in the world, what would it be?
I would really love that all genders are treated equally, and recognized as humans.
10. How would you take down the world?
11. Would you want to live on Mars?
The living on Mars sounds fun, but the traveling through space is terrifying!
1. What’s your favorite scent?
2. If you had the option to turn your life into a musical, would you?
3. What’s the song that you know all the words to, but don’t want to admit?
4. If you had to pick only one animal that could speak to you, which one?
5. Pick one to look forward to: grey hair or wrinkles.
6. Who is your favorite villain?
7. You can either choose one wish from a genie (normal genie rules apply: no raising the dead, no falling in love, no wishing for more wishes) or you could be immortal.
8. Pick a favorite museum.
9. Do you experience Deja Vu? Any explanation for it?
10. At what point did you realize you were an adult? It’s ok if that hasn’t happened yet.
11. You absolutely have to kill someone. Shhhhhh don’t worry about who or why. I’m interested in the how.
not modelling just casually getting my ass kicked
Ridiculously Photogenic Karate Dude
I like this.
Just to nitpick a bit: it’s Ridiculously Photogenic *Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Dude
And this picture’s even better when you realize he’s the one doing the ass-kicking. He’s got the other guy in what’s called an omoplata (shoulder lock with his leg.)
I am offended by how perfect he looks IN A FULL ACTION MOVE
I have blurry pics when I’m sitting perfectly still
damn you sir
His name is Clark Gracie. You are all welcome.
this guy is a Gracie?
Page 1 of 224